Villages of “Indian Valley” (Code: 0014)
Pedaling we discover different places and villages of the “Indian Valley”.
We get to know its river and landscapes, costums, traditions and handcrafts of its inhabitants.
Thanks to the Tránsito River there’s diverse native vegetation and cultivation of various fruits as for example grapes, figs, oranges, lemons, pomegranates, guavas, mangoes and many more.
This traditionally agricultural desert valley is inhabited mainly by people belonging to the Diaguita indigenous ethnic group who still preserve various customs, craft techniques, ways of building and festivities.
Capacity: 1 - 8 participants
Season: possible during the whole year
La Arena – El Tránsito – Chanchoquín grande – Los Perales – Chanchoquín chico – El Tránsito – La Arena
(the itinerary is modifiable. La Arena is accesible by public transport)
Tour includes: Spanish speaking guide, introduction speech, mountainbike, equipment (helmet, air pump, repair kit), snack, mineral water (1 ½ l), first aid kit, wireless set, GPS
Optional (additional cost):
- English- or German speaking guide
- transfers accommodation – La Arena – accommodadtion
Tour DOESN’T include: Insurance, other food than the mentioned, sun protection
You should bring:
- comfortable and adequate clothes and shoes for biking
- small backpack
- sun protection as sunhat, sunglasses and sunblocker
- Permited age range: 12 – 65 years
- Activity is not suitable for pregnant women, persons with limitations in their mobility, persons with cardiac and respiratoryproblems, persons with problems in their knees
- Any restriction in health of a participant has to be informed with anticipation
- Participants should be able to ride a bicycle and to follow the instructions of the guide
- Every participant should fill out an inscription and acceptance of risk – form before initiating the activity
Value per person including tax: 15000 CLP